Egg whites are such a great source of protein without the fat but I've been working on inventing new ways to "enjoy" them. Here's my latest creation! These are so delicious and super filling.
1 Cup egg whites
1 Cup low-fat or non-fat cottage cheese
1 Cup oats
1 Tbsp stevia (or other sweetener)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
sugar-free syrup (my favorite is Walden's Maple Walnut)
dark chocolate chips (carbs & fat)
peanut butter (fat)
1. Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth batter forms.
2. Heat griddle to 350 degrees.
3. Use a ladle or 1/3 measuring cup to spoon batter onto preheated griddle.
3. Cook 2-3 minutes per side.
3. Add toppings that support your macros and enjoy!
Calories: 310kcal / Carbohydrates: 34g / Protein: 31g / Fat: 5g / Fiber: 4.5g