Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Not all "treats" have to be bad for you! These delicious pumpkins bars will fit perfectly in your macros and satisfy that craving for a little holiday sweets!
Recipe from Working Against Gravity
Servings: 12 • Serving Size: 100 g bites
CALORIES 118 | PROTEIN 9 | CARBS 9 | FAT 5
• 450 g 1/3 less fat cream cheese
• 350 g 2% fat, plain Greek yogurt
• 425 g unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
• 30 g no-calorie sweetener of choice (we used Stevia)
• 60 g Ascent Vanilla Whey Protein
• 2 large eggs
• 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 30 g crushed graham cracker
1. Preheat oven to 325 F and prepare a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients, except graham cracker, in a bowl or mixer with a paddle attachment until it’s smoothly blended.
3. Pour mixture into prepared dish and bake on 325 F for 35 minutes, then drop heat to 200 F and bake for an additional 50–60 minutes until slightly firm.
4. Allow to cool for an hour, cover in saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours but overnight is ideal. It is CRUCIAL that your cake is fully cooled and set before trying to cut it. If your kitchen is warm, put the cheesecake in the freezer for 30 minutes to make cutting easier.
5. Slice the cake into 12 squares and roll the edges in the crushed graham crackers. Store in the fridge in
an airtight container until ready to serve.