Must-Haves when counting Marcos
This is a great substitute for bread, tortillas and pizza crust! You can use it for a breakfast burrito, low carb pizza or sandwich wrap!
1. Place lavash bread on a baking sheet
2. Add your choice of pizza sauce, marinara or BBQ sauce.
3. Cover with shredded cheese.
4. Add toppings of your choice.
5. Broil for 3-4 minutes on middle rack.
Iserno's Italian Chicken Sausage
1. Brown in pan until fully cooked.
Add sausage to egg whites for breakfast or use as a substitute for any ground meat to add flavor while keeping fat fairly low.
1. Peel and dice into 1" pieces.
2. Spread across foil lined baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with oil (olive, avocado, coconut, etc.) and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until tender and slightly browned.
This is a versatile carb and can be used with eggs for breakfast or as a side to another protein!
Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt
This brand of yogurt comes in a variety of flavors. The cherry flavor is best paired with dark chocolate covered raisins and almonds!